Saturday, July 28, 2007

Week 1: Read Blog and Find Out About 23 Things

Well, I've finally started 23 Things, and what I knew would happen, did: one can get sucked into all these new tools, sites, and content and never return!

Before even completing my blog registration, I felt compelled to look at what other participants had posted, and found myself getting caught up in their interesting links, and the links from those interesting links, etc., etc. This can be a dangerous thing...

Anyway, now that I have resurfaced and created this blog, I am going to try to do what everyone has recommended, namely, limiting my time to just the essentials and moving on to the next thing as quickly as possible. To facilitate this, I have some note paper next to me, where I can jot down some of the stuff I want to return to some other time.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Great start, Sandy and great advice to yourself!:)

Jessica said...

Congrats on FINALLY setting up your blog!!!