Friday, August 31, 2007

Week 9, #23: Summary

Because I knew I would get sucked into these 23 things, and feared I wouldn't get out with time to do anything else, I did these exercises mostly the "quick and dirty" way - by scanning much of it, and getting the idea, and checking out a few examples along the way.

The speed with which technology is changing, and the need for us to stay knowledgeable about it is exciting and scary at the same time. It seems apparent that we all need to make time to learn about and try out new technologies, and 23 Things has been an efficient (even though the "things" took far longer than we thought they would) way to do it. Now, on to our next challenge of determining how we will continue the learning and doing and implementing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.